Lead the Change Summit
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Check-in time: 9:30 AM
Event time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Arapahoe Community College – Littleton Campus
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
This week’s updates:
- Our web page is now live! Visit our site for additional details, important documents and a link to registration. http://artsintegratedresources.org/programs/lead-the-change/
- We are pleased to announce that lodging and mileage reimbursement scholarships are available this year. Click the link to the web page above and find the application in the “resources” column on the right hand side of the page. The application includes eligibility criteria. Applications must be submitted by Thursday, September 29, 2016.
- For those that have already registered, please complete the liability release that is on the website under “resources” and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All participants must complete and submit a liability release to participate
#LeadTheChangeCO, formerly known as the CO9to25 Summit, is now more than a one day event. We are starting a movement for youth and adults to engage their communities in ways they are passionate about. Participants at the summit will use creativity and the arts to innovate social media challenges that will launch across Colorado throughout the year. These challenges will excite youth and adults to practice the skills of listening, speaking, taking action, and sharing to inspire others.
- Registration for the event via Eventbrite is open and ends Thursday, October 6, 2016.
- The summit is limited to 125 participants. The attendance cap allows participants to delve deep into the content of the day.
- Participation is also limited to 7 youth and adults from each organization. The small group size ensures youth and adults from across the state have a voice throughout the summit.
- We will offer a waitlist and contact those on it if spaces become available. Priority will be given to organizations who have not yet registered. After that, we will allow organizations to register more than 7 participants.
- The summit cost is $15 per participant, which includes an AM snack bag, lunch and all materials.
Residence Inn Marriott
93 W. Centennial Blvd.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80124
(303) 683 – 5500
Offering: Two Bedroom Suite @$149.00 and One Bedroom Suite @$119.00
Group code: Two Bedroom – LITB
and One Bedroom – LITA
Reservation Cut Off Date: September 21, 2016Hilton Garden Inn
1050 Plaza Drive
Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80126
(303) 683 – 4100
Offering: Standard King/Double-queen with breakfast @$119.00 * Complimentary shuttle to and from ACC
Group code: LTC
Reservation Cut Off Date: September 23, 2016
Connect with #LeadTheChangeCO in the following ways:
- Send an email to Little_Details@me.com if you wish to receive #LeadTheChangeCO updates or have any registration questions.
- Like and Follow Rise Above Colorado on Facebook.
- Please share #LeadTheChangeCO within your social media platforms.