For Youth-Serving Organizations
- Healthy Kids Colorado Survey – A voluntary survey that collects anonymous, self-reported health information from middle and high school students across Colorado.
- Positive youth development – Learn about this approach to help youth acquire the knowledge and skills they need to become healthy and productive adults.
- School-based health centers – Information about school-based health centers, the School-Based Health Centers (SBHC) Program and contact information
- Teen motor vehicle safety – Supporting safe driving for your teen, data resources, national and state resources
- Youth sexual health – Youth Sexual Health in Colorado: A Call to Action, data and fact sheets, resources for professionals
- Youth suicide prevention – What to do if you or someone you know is at risk of suicide, suicide prevention resources for schools
- Youth tobacco prevention – Interventions to prevent young people from starting to use tobacco and encourage them to quit