The purpose of the 2015 National Sexual Health Conference is to move sexual health forward in the United States.
The 2015 National SHC aims to create opportunities to share information, efforts, and best practices around sexual health across the lifespan by bridging the varied disciplines of education, advocacy, and clinical care, among others.
The conference is targeted to individuals across the range of sexual health including individuals in organizations involved in clinical care, education, reproductive health, HIV, STDs, LGBT healthcare, advocacy, policy development, hepatitis, and sexuality from birth to death.
Topics to be Addressed
- Social determinants of sexual health
- Clinical care for the promotion of sexual health
- LGBTQ health
- Reproductive health
- STD/HIV prevention and treatment
- Comprehensive sexuality education
- Sexuality, emotions, and mental health
- Sexual health across the stages of life and psychosocial development