2148 S. High St, Denver, CO 80208
The Bridge Project Youth Action Board invites YOUth to a day-long celebration of Denver’s young leaders. The summit will be an opportunity to share the work youth groups have done in the local community, learn leadership skills, and connect with other teens. Lunch, drinks, and snacks will be provided at no charge. Fun activities will be going on. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Here’s the details:
- Registration deadline is August 11 at 5pm and is capped at 125 people.
- Lunch will be provided for all registered attendees. Please list any dietary restrictions or needs below.
- Event T-shirts will be provided to each youth attendee. Make sure you provide your size below!
- During the afternoon of this Summit, each youth group will be asked to share about their current/past work in the community in a science-fair-like format.
- Youth (ages 11-21) should attend in groups of 2-10. At least one adult must accompany each group of young people.
- Transportation to and from the event is the responsibility of attendees. Street parking is very limited and closely monitored. Some parking is available at metered lots (most are $1.50/hour) around campus, including the first floor of the Evans Parking Garage adjacent to Craig Hall. Please click herefor a map).
For questions regarding the event, please contact us at email@example.com. This event is generously supported by The Bridge Project and the Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning at the University of Denver.
Register here or see attached flyer: http://gssw.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8oBc5DSq11GxFFH